Post-Conviction Relief


Do you need to expunge an old conviction from your record so that future employers won’t see it and decide to pass you up for the job? Every expungement I’ve ever drafted and filed has been granted. If you are no longer on parole or probation, I can help you clean up your criminal record. In most cases, you will not need to step foot in the courthouse so you can get on with your life as soon as you hire me. Call to find out our low rates for these hearings.

Probation Modification/Early Termination

Sometimes probation terms can be difficult to complete without significantly interfering with your employment or employability. Depending on what kind of probation requirement you agreed to complete at the time of your plea, some terms can be modified to accommodate a particular hardship for you. If you need to modify the terms of your probation somehow so that you avoid committing a probation violation, I can prepare the necessary court documents to request that the court alter or change part of your plea bargain. Sometimes applying for work while on probation can prove to be problematic and prevent you from bettering your quality of life and that of your family’s. Come talk to me about petitioning the court to terminate your probation early and get on with your life by putting past mistakes behind you for good.

© Diane Medina Law. All Rights Reserved.